Sunday, October 18, 2009

Who pooped again?!

Wow, today was one insane, crazy day at work! I don't know why it was so hectic, but I was everywhere, all day. The dogs were more active than usual, the phone rang more than usual, the dogs pooped more than usual, (no, really, you'd be amazed at how much 25 dogs can poop!) they barked more than usual, they peed more than usual, and I had to clean more than usual. It was nice though, the dogs were good for the most part, just required absolute constant on-your-feet kind of monitoring, partly due to the lovely hole in the wall, courtesy Bella and Shep. lol. On top of that, with puppies boarding, there's bound to be kennel messes when I come in in the morning, and between the two golden puppies, I was definately cleaning up! Somehow Jon and I managed to get it all done, and I still have NO idea how. Suddenly it was 5pm, and I have no idea where the day went! Everytime I turned around, someone had pooped, someone else has peed, and someone was trying to hump someone else.
Luckily it was so busy that I didn't have time to realize how hungry and tired I was until I sat down at 5:15pm for the first time all day long. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. lol.
Jon and I went to Target to register for the wedding. That was a lot of fun! It was like walking through the store, marking everything I'd buy if I wasn't totally flat broke! lol.
Now it's 1am, and I am sitting at Ruff House, contemplating if I should even go home tonight, or go call it a night on the cot in the play yard. lol. Okay, okay, I guess I will go home. Tomorrow is Jon's birthday and is bound to be a busy, busy day, I could use whatever sleep I get! lol.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Jon Happy Birthday...if you aren't too 'pooped' hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete