Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween already!?


Well the last two weeks have just absolutely flown by, I can't believe it! So much going on, so much to do!

Work has been going halfway decent. I actually got some hours this week, which was great. I definately need it right now. Jon and I are trying so hard to save for things for the move and whatnot. Keyword: trying.

Speaking of that, I am actually starting to look forward to moving to vegas. I wasn't excited about it at all before, but I think it is actually the best move for us to make. Besides, potty training Annie in the freezing cold isn't exactly her thing. I can't believe that we move in two months. I mean, it still feels like forever because I'm impatient, but I know in reality that's not very long at all.




Today is Halloween and I am taking Grissom and Annie out with my sister's kids to go trick-or-treating. Grissom is a Lobster, and Annie a Pumpkin. They're stinkin' cute. I just hope it's not totally freezing or we'll have to cut it short.

Champ isn't going. I dont think that he would do well with all the masks and costumes. I think his rehoming time is creeping up on me. I can't decide if I should try to rehome him in Utah, or move him to Las Vegas and rehome him there. Of course I'm in no rush whatsoever. It has to be the perfect home, the right home. He has great potential for the right family, and I am so proud of how far he has come. He's a wonderful boy. The selfish part of me just wants to keep him because he's been with me for almost two years, and I can't imagine what it will be like when he's gone. But he needs a different kind of family. One that lives a lifestyle that's a better fit for him. I know Champ loves me, but I also know that his quality of life would be much higher elsewhere. Ugh, sooo tough. He's wonderful, he really is. And I know there's a family out there who needs him so much. No matter what happens, I am proud of Champ.


No comments:

Post a Comment